Online membership application (credit/debit card payments)
Mail in Membership Application (checks, money orders, etc.)
Membership in ACOSA keeps you informed of the latest innovations in community and administrative practice. ACOSA provides a variety of opportunities for networking and professional advancement.
- The Journal of Community Practice: An interdisciplinary forum for research, theory, and practice with community groups, grass roots organizations, nonprofit organizations and coalitions.
- The ACOSA Update! Newsletter: Published quarterly to keep members informed of timely resources for teaching, research and practice.
- Annual ACOSA Symposium: Provides an opportunity to present papers, gain information and learn from experts and peers at the largest national conference of social work educators.
- The ACOSA Web Site: Features announcements and links to keep members informed of new developments in community and administrative practice.
As you know, the Journal of Community Practice is included in your membership. Purchase the following Taylor and Francis journals at discount prices when you join ACOSA!
- Administration in Social Work: $60 hardcopy + online
- Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment: $60 hardcopy + online
- Journal of Prevention & Intervention in the Community: $60 hardcopy + online
- Journal of Poverty: $60 hardcopy + online
- Journal of Policy Practice: $25 hardcopy + online
- Journal of Progressive Human Services: $25 hardcopy + online
Members of the Association for Community Organization & Social Administration [ACOSA] can purchase a combined print and online subscription to the following journals by contacting the Taylor & Francis customer service department. Contact 1-800-354-1420, press “4” or